Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty in Pink







While finishing this sweater last weekend I kept noticing how pink everything looked. It was so beautiful.



The sweater is called Miette and it is a free Ravelry pattern which is always a bonus. It is designed to be a cropped sweater, but I added four inches to the length. I used Cascade 220 for the yarn in Peony Heather. It changes color depending on the light. I used simple mother of pearl buttons. This was a quick knit, and the pattern was easy to follow.



Pattern: Miette
Designer: Andi Satterlund
Yarn: Cascade 220, Peony Heather, 3 skeins
Needles: Us 8 and US 7


I saw Wicked this weekend with friends. I highly recommend it! The set, costumes, singing and genius script were incredible. I enjoyed every minute of it.

4 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love the sweater. Wicked is definitely on my 'must see' list, glad you enjoyed it :)

kim said...

Sweet sweater. I love the ribbing. Is it just k2p2? Nevermind. I can go look. Very cute.

MadMad said...

Gorgeous - and I love the color!

a friend to knit with said...

it really is just so so pretty!