Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good Tidings to You...

...where ever you are. Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Better late than never.

Although there was not one hand knit gift given, I still enjoyed Christmas. I did receive the Arwen Keyhole Scarf in a beautiful blue color from my good friend Cindy. It is my new favorite scarf.

I found this mistletoe hairpin tutorial from Matsutake. This is my kind of project - quick and sweet. It is made with wool felt and beads, and you never have to look for mistletoe, because it is always right there above you - actually attached to your head. Perfect really.

One of my New Years resolutions is to spend more time here. I've really missed this place.

I wish you peace and joy in the New Year!

xox

Mary

P.S. Here is the vintage clip art link.

5 comments:

kim said...

You always find the best ideas! My handknit gifts were few and far between as well. It must be the move... Hope you have a Happy and prosperous New Year!

larissa said...

Happy New Year! I've missed you here too. glad to hear you enjoyed your holidays. can we see some photos of your new home?

Jane said...

Happy New Year Mary!

MadMad said...

Happy New Year, Mary! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

t does wool said...

Happy New Year Mary!