Friday, June 26, 2009

Tuck



Today, I hosted a little afternoon tea for my mother, sister and nephews. It was a cleaning out of the fridge of sorts. The salad was delicious - spinach, goat cheese, salmon, red peppers, and some pesto and artichoke orzo. The adults liked it.


I wore Tuck, so that my sister could take pictures for me.


It has been done for over a week, but I just haven't had a chance to take any pictures. This was a quick knit and watching the shaping come to life through the tucks and folds was interesting.


Tuck
By Norah Gaughn
Volume 4
Berroco Mica, 1128
6 Skeins
US 6 staight needles
Mods: Did not do the tucks in the back of the vest.



Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

larissa said...

that salad sounds delish! and your tuck sweater is beautiful - the color is perfect and the "tucks" make such a great neckline.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

How appropriate to wear for a lovely "tuck in"! The salad sounds wonderful.

Beautiful sweater ~ the style is very unusual and the color is lovely! I'm thinking about a sweater right now that would be my first NG design.

http://gaysknits.typepad.com/ said...

interesting and very pretty. makes me want to see more!

Anonymous said...

That looks fantastic! I love the color too.

amanda said...

You can't beat Norah for innovative knitting designs! I would like to have a go at this one.

delicious looking lunch btw :)

Philigry said...

oh, i love tuck! all that food sounds so good.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

The salad looks yummy! Love tuck, great color.

t does wool said...

beautiful sweater...beautiful tucks!!

MadMad said...

Oh, that is cute! And I love the salad idea, too!

Rima said...

So very beautiful!

Rima
www.yarnydays.com