Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cuteness!

I saw this Jingle Mouse Ornament tutorial from Pimp Stitch and thought it would make a great package topper or stocking stuffer. It was very easy to make. It's made out of felt and fabric scraps. The only thing I added that wasn't on the tutorial were some whiskers! I added them by using a double thread to make the french knot for the eye and then pushing the needle out through the side of the nose and making a knot then clipping the thread leaving an inch or so for the whiskers.
Then I made an embroidered felted ornament using the tutorial from Sunshine Creations. It was easy and fun. I love those projects that you can make in a half hour with things you already have on hand.

4 comments:

MadMad said...

Those ARE so cute!

Ally Jay said...

Such cute little decorations

TLCknits said...

SO CUTE!!!! you're are SOOOO talented!

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously cute!