Monday, October 6, 2008

Toast

Here is the project I knit over the weekend while watching movies, football, and baseball games. The pattern is called Toast. I love this idea so much. I am forever loosing mittens and gloves, because I always take one off to get my keys, money, etc. and one always drops. These mitts can be pulled up or down according to your needs. No taking them off! They are an easy knit, and only take one skein of yarn. These would make a nice gift too.
The details:
Pattern: Toast
Needles: Size 7 DPN
Mods: None, followed pattern exactly as written


This pattern can be found at the same blog that I got the cookie recipe from. Leslie's blog is very inspiring. She has so many great ideas, and takes the most wonderful photos. Thanks Leslie!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They came out great! We don't have Sulfur here; I love the color. I cannot knit mine fast enough and can't wait to get home to knit. Your pictures are so great for Fall...

Philigry said...

beautiful! i need to make some of these!

Denise said...

These look great too, Leslie sure does have a lot of inspiration on her blog, I made her pumpkin cookies the other week and my daughter keeps asking for more! Are those mcintosh apples? I just finally found some in Target today! They're my fav kind of apple, so crispy and sweet. My local grocery store never seems to have them in.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Those look great! As soon as I finish some of my WIP's I might have to do a stash bust and make a pair or two or three ;)

Ally Jay said...

They are great mitts. Perfect colour.

a friend to knit with said...

ahhh! thank you!

your toast look fantastic!!! now i want them in that color. love your photos, too.

Anonymous said...

What great photos! I love the combination of apple red and honey brown. Gorgeous!

MadMad said...

They came out beautiful! That Leslie has some great stuff, doesn't she?

TLCknits said...

Love yours!!! I cast on last night...

Anonymous said...

And yet more snuggliness! Loving how this cosy, cosy pattern is sweeping through knit blog land!