Friday, October 24, 2008

Evidence!


Here is some evidence, that I'm alive and well, and most importantly knitting. I have spent many hours in waiting rooms this week which has given me time to finish the sleeves, seam, and work on the collar of Kyra. The collar is like a whole project in and of itself. It is 175 stitches long and 10 1/2 inches wide of twisted rib! I hope to finish it up this weekend and get some pictures posted. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Note: Sorry to worry anyone. Everything is fine. That was my lame attempt at sarcasm. Mostly it was my car that kept me in waiting rooms. I spent ten hours total in the last two weeks waiting for my car at the dealership! Good news: I have finished Kyra, and will take pictures later today for a post tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything is okay... This sweater is beautiful in all of my favorite neutrals. I'd love to see a modeled shot too. Have a good weekend.

Philigry said...

i love that blue sock! it is coming along so nice. I also love that sweater! I love the collar! it will be worth all the hard work. i can't wait to see this one on you.

sweetp said...

Oh gorgeous.

Hope everything is alright, waiting rooms sounds not so good xx

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic, and cosy too. Bet that twisted rib is getting your wrists though!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! I hope everything is alright on your end!